Create HTML presentations quickly and easily and fill them automatically with content from Wikipedia. All you have to do is to select the language, enter the topic and define the key areas of focus. You can view the generated presentations directly on your iPhone or have them sent to your computer and display them using your web browser.
The languages available are German, English, French and Spanish.
If you are looking for a suitable topic, you can use the function “Random Presentation” to generate a random presentation.
The app offers you the following options.
- Create HTML presentations on any topic. Add your own content or edit existing content.
- The function “Speed Presentator” enables you to create effective presentations instantly using content from Wikipedia.
- Use a range of settings to change the look and feel of the presentation to make it your own.
- Edit your presentation at any time and have it sent to you by e-mail.
- Create random presentations on any topic.
- Choose from up to four languages (German, English, French and Spanish) and personalize your presentation with your own name.