Free Persian (Farsi) Dictionary for iPhone and iPod Touch .
We highly recommend you to download the unbundled database version of this application to avoid downloading the database with each release. To try this application with a downloadable database, please go to:
- English to Farsi and Farsi to English translations.
- More than 100,000 words.
- Fast access to a local database of words even if there is no internet connection available.
- Pinch to zoom and persistence of settings after application shutdown
- New database with more than 100k words in each language.
- Offline spelling corrector in both languages
- Support for Pinglish/Finglish (Persian written with English letters)
- Search history in both languages
- 70k+ English examples and idioms
- Grammar and usage tags
- Ability to find similar words in both languages
- IPA Pronunciation in both languages
- Compatibility with all devices: iPhone, iPad, iPhone(Retina), ...
New in version 3:
- Local voice recognition and entry (English only)
- English pronunciation using iOS Text to Speech
- Local pronunciation test (English only)
- New Graphical User Interface in Persian and English
- History modification feature
- Wordlists creation and management
- Multiple choice word game (both languages)
- Statistics on searches and the word game results
- Random word display on homepage
- Ability to find words near your location
- Help available on all pages
Please forward your suggestions for future versions to email@example.com.
*** If you cannot download the database please try these steps:
- Disable and then enable your WIFI and try to download the database
- Uninstall and then reinstall iFarsi and try to download the database
If these do not solve your issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details (device info and iOS version) so we can look into the issue.
Disclaimer: The developer makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information in this program and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.