Search for plants and trees available at one of Australia's largest wholesale plant nurseries.
We have over 50000 plant lines to discover, including pricing and availability at all of our six locations throughout Australia.
Everything you need at your fingertips to plan, quote and order plants for your next landscape project.
Key Features include:
* Scan A Plant - when on site at any Plantmark location, simply scan a barcode with your smart phone and all the relevant plant information will be at your fingertips. Inc prices, stock availability, other sizes available, plant info, images and substitute suggestions.
* Plant Search & Availability - for use both on and off site. Simply type in the plant name and all the relevant plant information will be at your fingertips. Inc prices, stock availability, other sizes available, plant info, images and substitute suggestions.
* Create Plant Lists - custom build your own Plant Lists for each of your projects and simply convert for a Quote from Plantmark.
* Quotes - create Quotes from your saved Plant Lists and forward it to the Plantmark Sales Team for a fast quote turnaround. Once accepted, convert your Quote to an Order. It's so simple.
* Plantmark Locations - view up to date Plantmark locations and contact details
Note - You must be a Plantmark Registered Trade Customer to shop at Plantmark and enjoy the full online benefits. To qualify, your business must operate within the Nursery, Landscape, Horticultural, Building / Development or Local Government sectors.