The “MobileAccess” application is integrated with EverFocus access control software, ENS2000, for users to manage the access control system on the iOS device. The app allows users to manage the system according to their user privilege levels. Users can check the realtime events, device events, history logs, attendance, detail information and the status of the devices. The app can trigger a sound or vibration when an event occurs. It supports the Wi-Fi or 3G networks for connecting to the server.
1. User management priviledges include system, department, attendance, device, and staff management with different functions and user intefaces.
2. Support realtime events.
3. Display detail information of events.
4. Search history logs by time, department or staff.
5. Support attendance information query and display function.
6. Display realtime device status, and support sound and vibration alerts for events.
7. Large and easy-to-operate buttons.
8. Support Wi-Fi and 3G network connection.
Access controller device:
Access control Software: