A leading special education journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of research on special educational needs, and covers all levels of education pre-school, school, and post-school. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in chemical research even faster:
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs (JORSEN) is an established online forum for the dissemination of international research on special educational needs. JORSEN aims to:
- Publish original research, literature reviews and theoretical papers on meeting special educational needs
- Create an international forum for researchers to reflect on, and share ideas regarding, issues of particular importance to them such as methodology, research design and ethical issues
- Reach a wide multi-disciplinary national and international audience through online publication
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $209.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $209.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.