A leading special education journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “British Journal of Special Education” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of research on special educational needs, and covers all levels of education pre-school, school, and post-school. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in chemical research even faster:
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
This well-established and respected journal covers the whole range of learning difficulties relating to children in mainstream and special schools. It is widely read by nasen members as well as other practitioners, administrators advisers, teacher educators and researchers in the UK and overseas. The British Journal of Special Education is concerned with a wide range of special educational needs, and covers all levels of education pre-school, school, and post-school. The journal places particular emphasis on:
- Innovative practice in special educational needs and inclusion
- Disseminating information on practitioner enquiry and research into best practice
- International, national and local policy and practice
- The impact of legislation on special and inclusive practice in the UK and elsewhere
- Reports on items from UK parliamentary debates
- Reviews of books, software and other resources
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to British Journal of Special Education can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $209.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. British Journal of Special Education subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $209.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.