GL-Connect is application software that allows you to monitor measurement data of data logger "midi LOGGER GL840/GL240" and small data logger "Petit LOGGER GL100-WL" produced by Graphtec and configure recording start/stop and other settings easily via wireless communication with the GL840/GL240 or GL100-WL.
For the wireless communication with the small data logger "Petit LOGGER GL100-WL", it is possible to switch between the two modes of the standard mode for general purpose and the agriculture mode specialized for agriculture.
- It is possible to directly monitor the measurement data of "midi LOGGER GL840/GL240" with a smartphone/tablet via a wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b/g/n).
- Direct monitoring of measurement data of the "Petit LOGGER GL100-WL" by use of a smartphone or tablet terminal through a wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b).
- Monitoring of a maximum of a total 10 units of "midi LOGGER GL840/GL240" and "Petit LOGGER GL100-WL" through an access point (parent device).
Recording Start/Stop, Sampling Interval, Alarm Output (with the mail sending feature)
Display/Recording Configurations of GL840/GL240 using the WEB server feature
When a wireless LAN connection is established with GL840/GL240
- Remote Control
- Screen Display
- Digital Display
- Main Unit Configurations (supported with the mail sending feature)
Complying Data Loggers
midi LOGGER GL840/GL240
"midi LOGGER GL840/GL240", the GL840 model which supports channel expansion and the GL240 model fixed with 10 channels, can be made capable of wireless LAN communication by attaching the GL wireless LAN unit to the main unit. When "midi LOGGER GL840/GL240" is configured as an access point (parent device), it will be possible to connect "Petit LOGGER GL100-WL" as a station (child device) (up to 5 units with GL840, 1 unit with GL240). The number of channels is the total of the number of channels on the main unit of GL840/GL240 and the number of measurement items of GL100-WL, and the data of these can be reviewed as data of GL840/GL240.
Petit LOGGER GL100-WL
"Petit LOGGER GL100-WL" can switch 7 types of sensors or input terminals, and is a small logger adapted for use in relation to various measurement operations.
1. Temperature/humidity sensor: measurement of atmospheric or interior temperature and humidity
2. 3-axis acceleration/temperature sensor: measurement of vibration of goods in transportation truck
3. CO2 sensor: measurement of atmospheric or interior CO2
4. Illumination/ultraviolet sensor: measurement of illumination or ultraviolet rays of solar radiation or illumination device
5. 4ch voltage/temperature terminal: measurement of temperature using thermocouple (K-type and T-type) or performance testing for general apparatuses
6. Thermistor terminal: measurement of temperature in showcases or in refrigeration units
7. AC current sensor: current/power measurement in distribution board for domestic or commercial applications
"midi LOGGER GL840/GL240" and "Petit LOGGER GL100-WL" are equipped with a feature for sending emails, and can send notifications of setting changes, summaries (current values, maximum values, minimum values, average values), and alarm notifications by email.
It is possible to realize a measurement scenario where measurement data can be confirmed on GL-Connect when a smartphone or tablet terminal receives an email sent from "midi LOGGER GL840/GL240" or "Petit LOGGER GL100-WL".