A picture might be all you need to remind yourself of many simple tasks, and sometimes is even more effective than text-based reminders. To remember to water your flowers once a week, tap on the "1 week" QuickPick while viewing your flowers - done!
SeeDo is a simple visual reminder app for things to do around the house, garden or car.
Unlike most other reminder apps where you have to type some text, SeeDo makes it a snap to create a picture reminder. When you tap, SeeDo sets all the properties of the reminder you're creating. This is done with QuickPicks. Each QuickPick is a complete reminder template, with duration, repeat options, and melody. QuickPicks appear as a strip of buttons on SeeDo's Camera view.
SeeDo comes with three built-in QuickPicks: Daily, Weekly and Monthly. You can create and customize any number of your own QuickPicks easily, and control where on the Camera view they will appear.
Also, you don't have to use QuickPicks. You can create a reminder quickly by just tapping on the picture, and setting the time & date.
- Take a picture using the camera, or use an existing picture from your Photo Album.
- Set a repeat time duration in minutes, hours, days, weeks, months or years.
- Specify a repeat on several days of the week, or on a few dates of a month.
- Select from more than 40 melodies for the alert sound.
- Write title and notes.
- View and modify the time of specific future occurences of the reminder.
- View completed and uncompleted reminders.
- Automatically save reminder pictures to your photo album.
If you like the app, please share with your friends and write a review. This is what keeps updates coming for the app with enhanced functionality, usability and new features.
If you have issues or problems with the app or have a question, please contact us via Settings/Contact us link inside the app. We'd love to hear from you.