VibeScore is a social platform where you can express - and score - your opinion. Give your vibe on interesting topics and conversations and see what how your friends feel as well. What’s your reaction to a particular show, a team, a song or an event in the news? VibeScore will give you information, then ask you to rate your feeling, 1-100.
Or post images, ideas and videos yourself. What do think of my new shoes? Or that thing someone said in the news? VibeScore lets you get realtime feedback (a 1-100 vibe score) on virtually anything.
It is safe and fun, and best of all your opinion counts.
• Use the drop down button at the top of the screen to access Your Stuff (Your Groups), Vibe Feed, Trending Vibes, and New Groups.
• Select on a particular post that interests you and hit the vibe button on the bottom of the screen to score.
• To score just rotate the scoring tool to reflect your feeling. You can add a comment, picture, and also share it on Facebook and Twitter.
• Search for other people you know so you can follow their vibes.
• Customize your groups so that you follow and score on topics you are interested in like news, sports, music, technology, celebrities, movies, TV, etc.