Enhance your typing experience by adding missing features on top of stock keyboard.
"Allow Full Access" is no longer required. Happy typing : )
Please be aware that custom keyboard is not eligible to type into any secure text input object like password field as it is designed by Apple.
***** App Store Review *****
"I really did not need or want many of the fancy swipe features in a lot of the new keyboards. This app gives the keyboard all the things Apple frankly should have put in there in the first place ... finally an easy way to see lowercase and no more having to switch to type numbers. Life is better now."
"Effective 5 row keyboard. Useful swipe gesture ... Much better than other alternate keyboards with similar features."
***** TOP FEATURES *****
- Colorful themes for ShiftKey keyboard.
- Show 5 rows with a number row on top.
- Press shift key to switch the display of uppercase & lowercase.
- Swipe left or right on the spacebar to control cursor.
- Swipe left to delete words.
- Swipe right to undo deleted word.
- Swipe up to hide word prediction and suggestion row.
- Swipe down to dismiss ShiftKey.
- Integrated with custom shortcuts that defined in "Settings > General > Keyboard > Shortcuts".
- Support iPhone/iPad & also iPhone 6 / 6 Plus.
- Support Multi-Language
• English (Australia)
• English (Canada)
• English (United Kingdom)
• English (India)
• English (United States)
• Dutch (Netherlands)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Portuguese (Portugal)
- Support for more keyboard layouts (QWERTY, AZERTY, QWERTZ, QZERTY & Spanish)
- Light weight (less than 10 MB) and implement by Swift.
More themes and enhancements are coming, hope you like ShiftKey!
To enable the keyboard, please go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard... and choose ShiftKey.
Please choose "Allow Full Access" to enable keyboard theme. Default theme and settings will be applied if "Allow Full Access" is disabled. We won't collect any information from you.