Available languages: 34 languages and dialects
Albanian, German, English, Basque, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Spanish, Estonian, French, Finnish, Galician, Welsh, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovenian, Slovak, Swedish, Tagalog, Czech, Turkish, Finnish, Maltese.
Please note that this application is made especially for toddlers. The maximum recommended age is 6 years, the recommended minimum age is 18 months. We encourage you to stay with your child to play with him.
This game is evolving. Depending on the options enabled the game will adapt to the age of your child. For younger people it takes is a click on the screen to the characters make the right path. For older children and adults it is possible to control the characters and increase the difficulty.
This game allows toddlers to have a run game that corresponds to their abilities. The graphics are similar to games for older children but the gameplay is suitable for young children.
3 Game modes are available:
- How "history" in which the child has to help cuicuito pandoux and build a rocket.
- Mode "single level" where children can play levels individually.
- Mode "scoring" where you have to hold out as long as possible for maximum points.
- 16 levels
- 2 playable characters (or cuicuito pandoux)
- Graphics quality child-
- Controls dynamically evolving to adapt to young children
- Gameplay adapted to children
- Child's world without violence