PrayOut is The Voice Prayer Social Network that is “Connecting the World Through Prayer.”
The PrayOut experience is unique, personal, addicting and fun. PrayOut's free technology instantly multiplies the power of prayer by capturing your own voice. You may then easily share prayers, requests and testimonies within the PrayOut community, and out through social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. Now you can quickly draw others into praying alongside you and rejoicing with you.
Deeply connect with others through personal prayer. It is time to let your voice become part of a worldwide prayer movement. Imagine real prayer connections with friends, family and groups. Can you imagine prayer over smartphones becoming as common as reading the bible on them?
• Receive voice prayers, testimonies and prayer requests
• Multiply the power of your prayers
• A family friendly social network
• Free, and intended to stay that way
• Receive immediate gratification in your prayer life
• Strengthen others' faith by sending testimonies
• A non-threatening way to easily encourage anyone and share God's love
• Replaces antiquated prayer lists with an easy to manage, personal touch
• Helps establish prayer unity between pastors of local churches
• PrayOut functions well with Facebook, Twitter etc.
• Teaches children the joy of prayer
• Stimulates spousal prayer
• Helps parents connect with teenage children
• Strengthens core relationships
• Ministries easily connect with ministry partners
• Easy, personal tool for pastors to reach out to congregations
• Youth pastors personally connect to your group
• Minimal time investment with measurable results
Our mission in creating PrayOut is to make praying for others a deeply personal experience for the recipient (listener) of a personal voice prayer.
Pray anywhere, anytime with your smart device and send to friends, loved ones or groups. Take advantage of near real time opportunities for you and your friends to respond to prayer requests or share testimonies of answered prayer. Join the mission to serve others through spontaneous prayer on smart devices.
The seed for the PrayOut vision was planted through one of our founder’s 15 year experience of leaving prayers on peoples voice-mail. Through these prayers, he has been privileged to witness God change the history of hundreds of lives, including his own.
PrayOut represents a new way to serve others and be served in prayer. It lends a deeply personal touch to the sterile, text driven world of social media. Our goal is to let the world know our God enjoys listening to His children and intervening in our history, to answer our prayers.
Our team desires to see millions of people, young and old, experience the joy and power of praying for others on a daily basis through the marriage of prayer and free technology.
• Personal user profiles
• Public, private and hidden groups
• Free updates
• Excellent user privacy and permissions
• User tutorials
• News feeds
• Personal in-box
• Friendship invitations
• Group invitations
• Private messaging
• Prayer strategies
• Storage for prayers and testimonies
• Themed prayer groups
• Community focus on prayer needs
• Family friendly environment
• Privacy control
• Friendship evangelism
• Deeper faith in God
• Family communication
• Better marriages
• Quick encouragement
• Group prayer
• Sharing testimonies
• Scripture sharing
• Sharing God's love
• Church prayer groups
• National ministries
• Welcoming visitors
• Sunday school classes
• Senior and youth pastors
• Lay pastors
• People on the go