Easily record and upload video assignments using iPhone or iPad into your online learning (based on Moodle). It’s free and it’s fun!
Teachers can set video assignments with the installation of the "Video Assignment" plugin that is freely available from the Moodle Plugin directory. Using this app you can log into your Moodle online learning and view the video assignment details, then record and upload your video where ever you are!
Videos can either be pre-recorded and then uploaded when you are on a wireless network or you can record a video within the app to submit immediately via cellular or wireless connection. Videos can be uploaded using different quality level presets, to minimise data usage and upload times.
Features in the app include:
- Students easily see video assignments that require submission
- Record your video assignment on iPhone or iPad: anywhere, anytime
- Submit the video when and where it suits you OR
- Record video immediately and submit
- Teachers view and grade the videos in Moodle, just like any other assignment
- Quality presets can minimise data usage, and improve upload speeds
- Videos can be downloaded by the teacher as an MP4 file
- Preset the maximum video length – recording automatically stops at the limit.
Ask your school / college / university why they aren't using video submissions for assignments – this is the 21st century! All the software is free to make it happen.