In 1904, a relatively unknown Englishman named James Allen wrote a little book called As a Man Thinketh. The book has become one of the world’s greatest self-help books — “self-empowerment” is a better term — for it not only reveals to us that the keys to success are within our own minds, it shows us how to use these keys to unlock the greatest fulfillment we can imagine.
In this mobile app edition, author and publisher Marc Allen updates this classic, changing language that has become dated or obsolete, and honing the clarity of the message. He makes As You Think gender inclusive, showing how these principles are truly universal and apply to everyone, regardless of sex, age, race, beliefs, social class, or education.
• Clean, easy to use navigation and UI!
• Professional quality streaming audio (data connection required).
• Search and browse functions
• Easily come back to where you left off automatically
• Create flash cards for quick reference/review
• Share your favorite quotes with friends and family via social media and email.
As You Think is a simple yet powerful reminder that “all we achieve and all that we fail to achieve is the direct result of our own thoughts.” We are the masters of our destinies.