TrendFollower’s aim is to offer a useful tool that can help you set up your trading strategy. Some people focus on the entry techniques, but actually the most important thing you should keep in your mind is risk control. Considering the risk you can take, using stop loss, taking profits by some methods are the key parts of your strategy. With this app you can set up your virtual account, use this virtual account to test your strategy. There are some features you may be interested in.
-Friendly charts you can easily zoom and scan
-Display the values of close price, high price, low price, open price, moving average and different indicator
-7 popular and useful technical indicators, MACD, Stochastic Oscillator, Relative Strength Index, Bollinger Bands, Average True Range, Average Directional Movement and Moving average
-29 Candlestick Pattern Recognition, e.g. Doji, DarkCloud, Hammer, ThreeMethods, Hanging, Shooting, ThreeBlack, Piercing
- Customize your charting by define indicator setting
- Generate the analysis report automatically using the traditional analysis method of markets to help you research
- Including three aspects, trend analysis, position sizing and pattern recognition
Set up your trading strategy:
-Set the percentage of your total assets as the risk you can take per position
-Set the method of stopping loss. TrendFollower offers three methods that are Percent Retracement, Volatility Stops and Moving-average Stops
-Set the method of taking profit.
-Set your initial capital according to your own situation
-Trading cost must be considered in your strategy. You can set the value of brokerage at setting page.
- According to your criterion of risk control and stopping loss, TrendFollower calculates the maximum volume you can buy.
- According to your criterion of taking profit, TrendFollower calculates the price of taking profit.
- Virtual trading for Australia and USA stocks only
-Global Market Indices, e.g. Dow, S&P500, NASDAQ, FTSE100, DAX, CAC, NIKKI, HSI, ASX, SSE
-ASX Market Top5, Price Gains, Price Declines, Volume
-Global major currencies, real time charting
-Australia and US stocks, 15-20 min delay
If you have some advice please send the feedback via email. Your suggestion will help us build a strong and fabulous app in this field.