Pearson E-Book is designed for students and teachers to view our E-Book both online and offline on any tablet devices. It is flexible for them to use the E-Book anywhere with or without Internet connection.
Pearson E-Book allows users to add notes, voice recording and also draw graphics on book pages. They can do the on-page exercises which answers can be submitted neither online and offline.
- Cross-platform personal profile synchronisation
- View E-Book and submitting exercise answers in offline mode.
- Add notes, images, voice recording and URL links.
- Highlight pen and free hand drawing tools.
- User-friendly book page navigation for various tablet devices.