What is this game?
1) Road n Roll is a board game in which every player has to start at Block1 and the goal is to reach Block48. Those who reach Block48 first is the winner of the game.
2) Minimum of 2 players to maximum of 4 players can play at a time in a device.
3) E - Easy, M - Medium, D - Difficult are the different difficultly levels available in the game.
How to Play?
1) To start the game, select number of players and level of difficulty.
2) Starting with First Player, each Player, has to click on Roll and a dice will start rolling and stops at a number. Once the dice stops rolling, Player will move to the block according to the value shown on the open face of the dice.
3) Every Player will get a turn one after another and whoever reaches Block 48 first is the winner thus ending the game.
What are the different Signs?
1) In the goal to reach Block 48, each Player will pass different signs like Slow Traffic, School Zone, Dead End, Yield, Stop, Accelerating Lane, Toll Booth, Rest Area, Tire Change and Gas Station.
2) Depending on the sign, either a Penalty or Reward will be posed on the Player if a Player ends on any of these blocks.
3) If a Player ends on a block with Accelerating Lane sign on it then Player will go forward two blocks.
4) If a Player ends on a block with Slow Traffic, School Zone, Dead End, Yield or Stop sign on it then Player will go back one block.
5) If a Player ends on a block with Toll Booth, Rest Area, Tire Change or Gas Station sign on it then Player will loose a turn.