Fold up your map, put away your tourist guide, slip into your trainers, switch on your smartphone and download My Confluence®. Welcome to Lyon, and the district of La Confluence*®! Follow your virtual personal guide.
Free and autonomous
The My Confluence® application is bilingual (French/English) and completely free of charge.
Got no signal? Or don’t want to activate the service abroad? The My Confluence® application also works in disconnected mode.
A full array of features
- Geolocate yourself to find points of interest nearby
- On the map, identify all the projects (completed, under construction, on the drawing-board)
- Choose from 8 trails
- Surprise yourself by creating your own trail from among 120 identified points
- Discover each place’s history, anecdotes, practical info, and future plans
- View the photo galleries and videos
- Rise higher for a better view, thanks to 3D
- Listen to interviews with the designers
- Visualise future projects thanks to augmented reality
A choice of 8 trails
Whether you’re with friends or family, going solo, or in a team, My Confluence® offers you 8 themed trails: contemporary architecture, energy, business & innovation, heritage, relaxation, sports, culture & leisure, unusual walks.
In a hurry? Then pick one that takes 30 minutes.
Prefer to take your time and be surprised? Then choose the 3-hour trail.
Orange Cube, La Sucrière, Brasserie Georges, Hikari, Musée des Confluences, the prisons, Perrache railway station, the market quarter, the water gardens, Confluence shopping and leisure centre, the flower hall, the Archives…
Produced by the Lyon Confluence® development company, My Confluence® is regularly updated. For your first steps in the application, come to the Maison de la Confluence, 73 rue Smith, Lyon 2.
Comments or suggestions?
Please don’t hesitate to share your opinion of the application or your ideas for forthcoming updates, by commenting and voting at the store.
* The district of La Confluence® covers 150 hectares (370 acres) between the Rivers Rhône and Saône. The natural continuation of Lyon’s city-centre peninsula, it used to be dedicated to industry and transport. Reclaimed from its rivers, La Confluence® is now a standout space and an urban laboratory unique in Europe.