“Ray, the brave firefly” is an interactive children's story designed by educators.
Would you like your children to…
- Boost their creativity and give their imagination wings to fly.
- Develop their reading habits and have fun while Reading.
- Acquire values that will accompany them their entire life.
- Arouse their curiosity about their surroundings.
- Use emerging technologies educationally.
Smile and Learn has the pleasure to offer you interactive stories with these features:
- Stories that transmit values and include a moral at the end that reinforces the lesson.
- Text and voice overs in several languages by native speakers.
- Fun interactive animations and hidden surprises that encourage discovery and curiosity.
- Challenges adapted to your child’s age group and that reinforce multiple intelligences.
- The possibility to adapt the story to turn your child into the main character, like recording their voice or yours or even choose how the story ends.
- The app includes "QUIZ," a fun FREE game to work on reading comprehension.
- The tale includes a GAME FOR FREE: Pairs and Learn.
- They're 100% safe: no ads or purchases in the app and no access to social media.
Ray has been invited to the Great Firefly Ball but he doesn’t know if he wants to do because he’s afraid the other fireflies will laugh at him. Ray’s light isn’t like the others’ and that embarrasses him. In the end, Ray gathers up his courage and heads off to a very fun party. There he discovers all kinds of wonderful surprises with his best friend, Sparky. Will Ray overcome his fears?
Features of this app:
- Age group: 2 to 10.
- Languages available: English, Spanish (Spain and Mexico) and French.
- Values transmitted: Respect for diversity, overcoming your fears, effort, courage and curiosity.
- Multiple intelligences addressed: Linguistic, mathematical, spatial, musical, corporal, intrapersonal, interpersonal and naturalistic.
- Authors: Macarena and Blanca R. Montero