The Canadian Stroke Congress is the largest forum in which participants can exchange ideas, collaborate, and learn about innovation in stroke prevention, treatment, and recovery. Join us October 4-7, 2014, in Vancouver for the 5th annual Canadian Stroke Congress. www.strokecongress.ca.
New for 2014, this app complements the printed program and includes (in English and in French):
· Searchable program listing for all Course and Congress streams
· Listing of all presenters and posters
· Access to the presentation evaluation form
· Twitter and Facebook feeds
· Listing of sponsors and exhibitors
· Access to additional Heart and Stroke Foundation resources