Tinyhood is an easy and personalized way for parents to connect with each other locally via their smartphone. Parents can instantly seek or share advice and support, arrange play dates, and exchange used baby items.
In Tinyhood, join an existing “hood” or start your own. Sign up is simple, and you can immediately begin connecting with other parents in your area to:
- Get recommendations on everything from pediatric dentists to the best place for your child’s first haircut.
- Find or recommend a nanny, daycare or babysitter.
- Buy, sell or swap used baby and kid items, feeling safe and comfortable knowing you’re communicating with moms nearby.
- Discover or share information about local events and activities, or arrange a play date with local moms with similarly aged children.
- Easily invite others to join your group.
You can also use Tinyhood to create any group you want – whether it’s connecting with those who share an interest or hobby, parents in your kid’s classroom or sports team, or parents in the same boat -- i.e., expectant moms, moms of multiples, parents of kids with gluten allergies.
Please feel free to start a local group or any interest-based group. We'd love to have you on board and getting your feedback to make Tinyhood a great place to connect!