Are you watching too much show to keep track of where you are?
You can't remember if you've seen the last episode of todays most trending show?
TV Track is made for you!
TV Track allows you to easily track the shows you've seen, the ones you haven't seen yet, and the ones to come.
And TV Track doesn't work alone : if you're using Trakt.tv or TheTVDB, by logging in in on the application, TV Track will retrieve all your favorites from TheTVDB, and all the shows in you're collection for Trakt.tv. You won't even have to manually mark each episode as seen on the application : if it is collected on your Trakt.tv account, it will be marked as seen on TV Track!
TV Track also have three gorgeous extensions taking place right in the Today panel of the notification center : without even having to open the application, you can see the last aired episodes, the episodes to come, and the ones you have to see (available as an InApp purchase).
Main features :
- Search from the biggest database on the AppStore, using TheTVDB, Trakt.tv and TV Rage
- You can choose to receive a notification when a new episode of one of your show is aired. You can even choose at what time to receive the notification : from 3 hours before the shows airs, to 3 hours after
- Three gorgeous extensions on the Today panel of the notification center (available as an InApp Purchase)
- Data refresh is done in background : you always get the last datas when you open the application
- Synchronize with your favorites on TheTVDB
- Synchronize with your collected episodes on Trakt.tv
- Show all the actors of your TV Shows
- You can choose to have a badge on the application indicating the number of episodes you have to collect
- Recommandations : if you're logged in to Trakt.tv, TV Track will recommend you shows you might like, based on your library
- Adapted to all devices running iOS 8, from the iPhone 4S to the iPhone 6 Plus, and from the iPad 2 to the iPad Air
Not enough for you? Don't hesitate to post ideas of new features on our website, facebook page, or on twitter.