Loop sections you want to practice and learn by ear at your own speed. Slow down music without changing the pitch, or transpose without changing the tempo.
PracticeLooper is ideal for musicians, students, bands, transcribers, choreographers, or anyone else that needs to analyze songs or practice in sync with music.
- Use songs directly from your iTunes library.
- Independent speed and pitch controls with high quality audio.
- Zoomable waveform for creating precise loops.
- Create multiple loops, saved for each song.
- MIDI controller support, such as keyboards or foot pedals. Simple "MIDI Learn" for common functions (start/stop/rewind, loop creation/deletion/selection, pitch/speed).
- No ads or In-App Purchases.
- Localization for English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean
- Accessibility support for VoiceOver users
Note: Tracks with legacy Digital Rights Management are not supported