Running an awesome event, and need a quick way to do a roll call or check people in? Want to see who is a paid member of your club, and who still needs to pay for the month? What about day passes? Whether you're running a workout group, a meetup, a beer social, a tech talk, or any other awesome event, you can use Roll Call to quickly jot down who's there. And who's paid.
- Members can be guests (non-paying), paying monthly, paying daily, unpaid, or inactive.
- Easy visual cues on each member's paying status.
- Create events and log which of your current members have attended for that day.
- Update membership status for each month. Or add a 5-day pass and automatically give members credit for past attendances.
- *New* Onsite signup allows you to capture users names and emails by allowing them to enter their own information at the door
Roll Call and Random Drawing also has a small bonus feature: a random drawing for each event based on the members that are there. Forget the lotto tickets in a fishbowl or business cards inside a hat. Just use the Random Drawing feature to pick any number of winners for your amazing door prizes. Or to figure out who should pay for the next round.