Welcome to Bank of Ireland Tablet Banking.
Bank of Ireland Tablet Banking is a quick & easy way for you to carry out your day-to-day banking needs while on the go and at a time that suits you using your iPad.
Once logged in, you will see the main dashboard displaying all of your Bank of Ireland accounts registered to your profile. From here you can access a host of features including:
• View account balances
• Check your recent transaction history & search transactions
• Make money transfers between your own accounts & to your payees
• Pay your bills
• Make International transfers*
• Setup future-dated payments
• Access financial graphing
• Add, view & delete payees
• Register & view your eStatements
• Setup & manage standing orders
• Save multiple user profiles to your iPad
• Personalise your dashboard by re-arranging or hiding your accounts
• Register & amend your mobile phone or email details
• Register for the Pay to Mobile service
• Apply for BOI products *
• Mobile Phone Top Up *
Bank of Ireland Tablet Banking is available for use on iPad for our customers who are registered for 365 online. Your existing 365 online login credentials are used to access Bank of Ireland Tablet Banking. If you are not already registered, please visit www.365online.com today.
Accounts must already be registered to your 365 online profile in order to access them on Bank of Ireland Tablet Banking.
For further information on Bank of Ireland Tablet Banking, refer to our FAQs and Terms & Conditions available from our website.
* ROI customers only
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Bank of Ireland Life is a trading name of New Ireland Assurance Company plc. New Ireland Assurance Company plc trading as Bank of Ireland Life is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Bank of Ireland UK is a trading name of Bank of Ireland (UK) plc which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England & Wales (No. 7022885), Bow Bells House, 1 Bread Street, London, EC4M 9BE.