The American Society of Human Genetics Annual Meeting is held each fall and attracts over 6,500 scientific attendees, plus over 200 exhibiting companies, which makes it the world's largest gathering of human genetic professionals. Highlights include invited, plenary, platform, and poster sessions as well as education/trainee workshops, career opportunities, award presentations, networking events, and more. ASHG members and leading scientists from around the world are selected to present their most recent research findings. Registration includes access to hundreds of presentations and to online webcast recordings of selected sessions as well as admission to exhibits on the latest laboratory equipment, products, publications, and software. The ASHG 64th Annual Meeting is being held at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA from October 18-22, 2014. Visit www.ashg.org/2014meeting for additional information.
App features include:
• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Now: Stay informed about hot issues, event program changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, bookmark sessions or speakers, or access session handouts as available.
• Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Exhibitors, Maps, related conference info and much more.
• Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.