Caseload is a client and student management app designed to help therapists, clinicians, teachers and other professionals to record and track client/student details, information, contacts and documents. This free version lets you try all of the features of Caseload with one client. If you decide Caseload meets your needs, you can buy the full version in the App Store and use an unlimited number of clients.
Within its simple interface, Caseload offers the following powerful features:
● Record referrals, discharges, case notes, emails and telephone calls in the Timeline, which keeps all of this information in chronological order
● Share notes with groups of clients for easy recording of group sessions
● Attach documents to entries in the Timeline
● Record voice notes directly into the Timeline
● Finances module for recording and tracking payments, expenses and profits
● Export Timelines to PDF files to share with other professionals
● Finalise Timeline entries to prevent them being altered once they are complete, preserving the integrity of the information you have entered
● Easily find clients/students with Timeline entries which have not been finalised
● Record key client contact details
● Enter To Do items for each client
● View To Do items for all clients in the Unified To Do list
● Group clients by location to help manage multiple caseloads
● Automatic age calculation based on client's date of birth
● Simple but flexible reporting options to search for clients based on a range of filters
● Direct access to iCloud, Google, Yahoo, AOL and Outlook.com email for importing directly into the Timeline
● Support for any other email supplier which provides IMAP account settings
● Backup and restore your data to iTunes
● Built in PIN lock to help protect confidential data from others using your iPad
With Caseload, you can have quick and easy access to all of the important details about each of your clients. You can view, update and enter case notes, review details of previous contacts, check details of email and telephone correspondence, view previous assessment details, and access any other important information you have recorded in the Timeline.
Caseload users should backup their iPads regularly, as Caseload does not store any data in the cloud for data protection reasons.
Please note: client and location details used in screenshots are fictitious