Kindergarten Math provides comprehensive learning with high quality entertainment for children ages 3 to 6 years. The app has a captivating Safari theme that keeps children engaged while they learn new skills. The dinosaur guide helps children navigate the safari and math questions. The app contains kid friendly rich graphics, animations, voices, and intuitive click, drag and drop type question templates that are easy for children to follow without parent or teacher supervision. The app is aligned to common core standards with over 700 questions focused on developing core math skills in five areas:
4) Measurement and Data
- FUN SAFARI THEME & AVATARS: Interactive friendly animals in the Safari and customizable Avatars
- MOTIVATING GAMEPLAY: By answering questions, children earn coins that they spend to add animals (parrot, kangaroo, tiger, elephant, etc.) to the Safari and to feed them.
- PERSONALIZED LEARNING: The app adjusts difficulty level to match child’s performance and learning requirements. AUTO-SOLVE helps kids comprehend right solution for each question.
- REPORTS: Real-time feedback and performance reports are provided for learners, parents, and teachers.
- CORE MATH SKILLS: Kindergarten math skills based on Common Core State Standards. More than 700 questions and 65+ skills have been covered.
- GUIDED VOICEOVER: Daphne, the dinosaur guides children through the question-answers. This helps in better understanding of the concepts and retention.
- RICH GRAPHICS: The user interface is simple and intuitive with great animations that make question solving fun. Large variety of question templates and high quality images keep children engaged throughout the sessions.
Kindergarten app topics focus on four critical areas: (1) developing understanding of Numbers and its relation with Counting and strategies for Counting using different arrangements of objects; (2) developing understanding of whole number relationships and place value, including grouping in ones, tens, twos, fives; (3) developing understanding of comparison of objects with respect to size, height, length, weight and capacity; and (4) developing understanding of basic addition and subtraction concepts; (5) developing understanding of Geometry with the help of real life examples.
Counting to 100 by tens and ones
Counting by grouping
Forward and Backward counting
Addition as putting together
Addition using objects
Missing number in addition sentences
Subtraction as taking apart
Subtraction using visuals
Word problems on subtraction
Measurement and Data
Measurement of length
Measurement of weight and size
Relative position of objects
Two and three-dimensional shapes
Reach us any time with questions, feedback, or comments: email@example.com