Dear iViewer users,
We deeply apologize for the authorization issue when using the iViewer App. Users with iOS 10 devices may encounter connection failures or authorization issues when trying to connect VIVOTEK NVRs via iViewer.
The issue has been confirmed to be caused by an iOS authorization mechanism change and has been reported to Apple Inc.
The updated NVR firmware are released now. Please check product page of ND8322P, ND8422P, ND9441, ND9541, and ND8321 to download the latest firmware.
Thanks for your understanding.
iViewer is developed to allow users to monitor locations remotely by providing access to surveillance camera video directly from iOS handheld device.
The re-designed and easy-to-use interface allows users to monitor live video from hundreds of cameras within their fingers. The user may access cameras managed by VAST (central & video management software), VIVOTEK NVR, or make direct connections to individual cameras via IP address or LAN search. The iViewer also allows access to two way audio for camera, PTZ and PiP screen control, fisheye dewarp, snapshot and the capability to playback recorded video from VIVOTEK VAST, NVR, even from Camera SD card.
• H.265 Support
• Multi-channel Live View & Single Channel Playback
• Variable-Speed Fast-Forward and Reverse for Playback
• Multi-Stream Selection
• Vertical (Portrait) or Horizontal (Landscape) Mode Rotation
• Snapshot Option
• PTZ Control
• PiP (Picture in Picture) Control
• Fisheye Camera Dewarp (1O,1P,1R Mode)
• Fisheye Camera Local Dewarp (Depending on Streaming Camera)
• Two-Way Audio (For Camera Only)
• Support VAST Sub-station
• The HTTPS Encrypted Connection between iViewer and Camera/NVR/VAST (v1.12 or above)
• Supports handheld, mobile and tablet devices
• iOS 8.0 or Later
• iPhone 6 Series, iPhone 5 Series and iPhone 4 Series
• iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad (2nd generation or above)
• iPod touch (5th generation or above)
• VIVOTEK Network Cameras (7000 & 8000 & 9000 Series) (Function limited in 7000 Series camera)
• VIVOTEK NVR (ND & NR Series)
• VIVOTEK VAST
What’s New in Version 3.6.101
• Timeline Playback
• Multiple Layout Liveview
• Fisheye Dewarp Display in Liveview Page
• DO Control for Camera
• Hardware Decode for H.264
• Integration of VAST Windows AD Log-in for VAST v1.12 or above
• Displays Static Snapshot in Multi-Cell View to Save Bandwidth