~One app 20-Deeply Immersive Audios
Take a break now & let your stress simply melt away…
The Official Franklin Covey Stress Relief App
Feel confident & relax with Franklin Covey a global company specializing in performance improvement (world-famous for the 7 Habits Book) and Dr. Michael Olpin author, professor, PhD. & stress relief expert.
You can immediately enjoy the great benefits of stress relief, deep relaxation, guided meditations, power naps, inner peace and the release of body tension. All sessions are narrated by expert teacher & guide-Dr. Michael Olpin. All audios have been digitally mastered providing you with the best listening experience possible.
20- Life & health enhancing audios:
1. Turn Off Stress
- Feelings of comfort & warmth
2. Inner Peace
- Experience inner quiet
3. Tension Release
-Learn to relax through breath
4. Calmness & Serenity
- Experience comfort & flow
5. Guided Imagery-Colors
For inner silence & stillness.
6. Guided Imagery-Energy
- Activate your inner energy centers
7. Guided Imagery-Wisdom
- Tap into wisdom, comfort, & inner peace.
8. Guided Imagery-Life Design
- Creating a wonderful life
9. Guided Imagery-Mountain Lake
- Experience pure stillness & a peaceful calm.
10. Guided Imagery-Mountains
- Nature for positivity and peacefulness
11. Guided Imagery- Beach
- Experience the rhythmic ocean
12. Guided Imagery- Island
- Feel peace and solace
13. Guided Imagery- Nature
- Experience the quietude in nature
14. Power Nap 1
- Deep rest to restore energy
15. Power Nap 2
- Power Nap for a burst of vigor and vitality
16. Power Nap Turbo
- Shortest Power Nap for a quick burst of rejuvenation
17. Tension Releasing
- Progressive Relaxation for release of muscle tension
18. Gentle Relaxation
- Progressive Relaxation for quietness of mind and body
19. Release and Let Go
- Alexander Method for release of body tension
20. Releases and Let Go Turbo
- Shortened version for quick release of body tension.
Stress isn't only a feeling. Stress isn't just in your head. It's a built-in physiologic response to a threat. When you're stressed, your body responds. Your blood vessels constrict. Your blood pressure and pulse rise. You breathe faster. Your bloodstream is flooded with hormones such as cortisol and adrenaline.
When you're chronically stressed, those physiologic changes, over time, can lead to health problems.
Health issues this app will help you overcome related to stress: Heart disease, Asthma, Obesity, Diabetes, Headaches, Depression & Anxiety, Gastrointestinal problems, Alzheimer’s disease, Accelerated aging & Premature death, as reported by WebMD.
Enhance your experience by listening to background relaxation music with depth, integrity and soul. Perfect for guided meditations, healing and deep relaxation.(more music added every month!). You can also choose to listen to the relaxing music or nature sounds alone before sleep.
~Feel Confident with this app:
Franklin Covey a global public company specializing in performance improvement in partnership with Dr. Michael Olpin, have released a powerful Stress Relief and meditation app with 20-full length digitally mastered audios.
Dr. Michael Olpin has been a full Professor of Health Promotion & Health Education since 1996. Currently he is Director of the Health Promotion Program at Weber State University, with over 26,000 students. He has taught stress management at, Brigham Young University, West Virginia University, Concord University, Southern Illinois University. He is author or co-author of 5- books on stress management, meditation and autogenics.