The Medicine Maker is a monthly publication celebrating the people, processes and vision that bring new drugs and biologics to market. Our articles are meaningful to the daily working life of all professionals in the clinical, regulatory, development and manufacturing fields. We go below the surface to delve into the hopes, fears, motivations and aspirations of key figures in the field.
Each issue brings you:
• Coverage of the news, personalities, policies and partnerships that are shaping the development of new therapies
• An integrated approach following the drug development pipeline from clinical trial to market launch, and beyond.
• In-depth analysis of the most crucial and contentious issues in pharmaceutical development and manufacture
• Advice from leading authorities on the best practices that will give you the results you need
• Articles exploring the cutting-edge advances in research and technology that will shape development and manufacture over the next 5 years
• Business perspectives from the many industries that contribute to new therapies
• Practical, pragmatic advice for senior professionals on team management, project leadership and career development.
• Troubleshooting of real industry problems
If you work in the development or manufacture of medicines, this is your magazine.