The HomeTome self-managing tool will allow the home owner to improve document management, aggregate expenditures, and easily verify or access valuations, important papers and major purchases.
Do you know what you own?
This is primarily a financial tool. It is intended to:
1. Add as many BUILDING ASSETS as you like and organize to your preference
2. Organize in PLACES such as rooms, garage, shed or create CATEGORIES such as Appliance or Electronics to help organize your information in each building
3. BAR CODE SCAN new or existing products and create a new asset file
4. Enter model numbers or serial numbers then automatically CONNECT TO WEB before and after your purchase to access product ratings or user manuals
5. Capture under SYSTEMS & COMPONENTS of the building your roof, hot water tank, water and gas shut-off valves, or central vac bag replacement
6. Take a picture of a renovated wall or your yard and DRAW and ANNOTATE your hidden pipes, electrical, sprinklers’ and other hidden details
7. Automatically SUMS and TOTALS all your asset values assets in your home to ensure adequate insurance coverage
8. Screenshot and UPLOAD PICTURES AND FILES from your emailed purchase receipts or documents
9. GET QUOTES on insurance, mortgages, refinancing, and many other home services
10. Connect to a REALTOR that will provide you a market valuation or recent sale data in your neighborhood
11. Attach and organize all your important DOCUMENTS providing quick, easy access to tax info, floor plans, mortgage and insurance documents
12. Set PURCHASE DATES and trigger your warranty REMINDERS including annual maintenance schedules, filter changes, etc.
13. Attach and store RECEIPTS to your assets to validate the asset value and replacement cost
14. Store your data and access through several devices from one SECURE location.