Runcast is an essential part of your pre-run routine. Check Runcast before your run to decide how long to run, what to wear, and even when to wait a bit or do your workout inside. When you know the runcast, you'll be prepared no matter what it's like outside.
Nothing is going to stop you from running today, but you don’t need bad weather to make your workout any harder. Is it worth getting dressed just to get drenched?
Using dependable weather data from Forecast.io, Runcast helps you decide whether to run now, run later, or run anyway.
*** Features ***
• Quick running weather analysis: Run Now, Run Later, or Run Anyway
• 48-hour hourly forecast
• Actual and "feels like" temperature
• Add good running weather to your calendar
• Good weather running reminders
• Share the great running conditions with your team