Flying Circle is a social networking app for pilots and flight students combined with an innovative flight log with media integration, flight route visualisation, comprehensive statistics, flight sharing and export options.
Flying Circle allows you very easy to find and connect to pilot buddies and to share you passion.
WHY TO USE FLYING CIRCLE:
Flying Circle is primarily a messenger / social network app only for licensed pilots and student pilots to stay connected and to exchange flight experience, interesting news and pictures and videos related to aviation.
• FIND NEW FLIGHT BUDDIES
You search for new pilot buddies in your region to absolve next flight together? Go to Add Pilots and search for name, country, region, license, rating, homebase. You will find somebody in your region to join your circle.
• NETWORK: You have questions about licenses, ratings, learning issues etc. For instance "What is the EASA Enroute-IR?" Or "For what is the LAPL used for?" or "Do I need the NVFR as prequirement for IR rating?" How ever your question looks like: post them to the live circle. Your Circle or the expert team (you are automatically connected to) will find an answer.
• MY FLIGHTS: Flying Circle provides you a very easy to use recording of flights. Under flying you have a full established electronic logbook with options to export a PDF and sending this per Mail, push to Dropbox or send via Airprint.
• FLIGHT ROUTE / MULTIMEDIA: Every flight entry can be displayed as route on a map. Upload photos and videos to a flight entry. When these media files have geodata, longitude and latitude, then they will be display along your flight route.
• STATISTICS: As a fully establish flight log, the flying part provides you with statistics of your flight behaviour. Check out Timings like block-time, flight time, amount of landings, total or per different aircraft types. Get this information for total timeframe, a specific year or a specific month.
• SHARING: Share a flight and push them via email to a friend or to facebook on your chronic or push them inside Flying Circle to the live circle, the interaction pinboard to your pilot buddies.
What must be considered: The app is not aware for themes designed outside of general aviation. Therefore, please read carefully the community rules. The editors of Flying Circle are responsible to check the rules of admission and to monitor the exchange of information and to take in terms of abuse appropriate measures, such as deleting posts and blocking of users.
Our goal is to have a clear, harmonic network for pilots and becoming pilots, who love their passion. The community is small and should kept connected to each other to enjoy their passion with the best conditions.