Visit our closest planet with the Elevation Venus tour. A quick and fun way to learn about Venus' terrain from its deepest canyons to the highest peaks. Create and share stunning imagery from any angle and location, color and elevation exaggeration. Familiarize yourself with its globe to the extent that you can point out features to others unaided.
• High-resolution 3D topographic model of Venus.
• Use simple gestures to control zoom, pan, rotation and tilt of your Venus view.
• Create stunning images from any angle and zoom.
• Choose from a variety of color schemes to provide impressive renderings of any part of the surface of Venus.
• Tour over 50 important features including Landing sites, Mountains, Canyons, Craters, Plains. Also with over 1300 other labeled locations.
• Use the exaggeration option to increase difference between the high and low points on Venus. This exaggeration helps to emphasize the true beauty and extremes of the terrain on a planetary scale.
• Use the info window to display the imaginary amount of water area and volume on Venus and watch it change dynamically as you alter the water level.
• Adjust an imaginary sea level and amount of water on Venus, watching it flood or drain areas of the terrain based on its elevation.
• Share your high resolution imagery with friends via email, messaging, Facebook etc.
• Direct link to Wikipedia information about the current location.
• Help documentation included in app.
• Full 3D navigation - View Venus from any angle.
• Choose from a number of color palettes.
• Display satellite imagery.
• Control the colors displayed at different elevations.
• Increase and decrease the exaggeration of the elevation.
• Show how Venus would look with water from the Earth's oceans and seas.