Looking for a vegetarian-friendly restaurant for fancy date night? How about breaking a sweat at the best fitness studio around? A swanky spa where you’ll be pampered for sure? Just launch Get Well Cities, and we’ll show you the most inspiring wellness places and experiences that are all around you.
Curated for everyone – whether you’re new to wellness or you're already blending a green juice every morning on the way to the gym – we connect you to places, websites, and events that inspire.
Places, Websites & Events
* Discover amazing restaurants that feature healthy, whole foods on the menu (even healthy vegetarian and vegan dishes you’ll love).
* Explore great gyms indoors and out (aka parks and running routes) for fitness and exercise – we count sex as exercise too, and we list some of the best adult boutiques around.
* Search for fancy or affordable spas to be pampered, and escape for a short while.
* Learn about exclusive retail outlets for organic beauty, makeup, personal care, and fitness gear.
* Connect to the best wellness websites for workouts, recipes, and recommendations.
* Look for the "Certified" mark in the app to discover the best of the best places to eat, move, and heal.
* Browse the list or explore the map to find places nearby or dream of places far away (the map is kind of pretty too – it's custom, and we like how it looks).
* Share places, websites, and events directly to email, iMessage, Facebook, and Twitter (and see our feed right in the app – you won’t be bored reading our Twitter over a cup of organic, fair-trade coffee).
* Keep a list of all your favorite experiences and destinations (and if you don’t have any yet, we’ll share ours every week).
When you get to the chat feature, ask Henry to tell you a joke. Just remember, Henry is a bot and not a comedian. :)
But, if you need help finding something special, want to plan a trip, or require help with reservations for that hard-to-get-into place, then Henry or a real person is here to chat with you about all of that 24/7.
A Note on Battery
We've spent years developing the location technology that powers Get Well Cities, making it super power efficient. But, as with all apps of this type, please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.