Spitzer is a complicated card game that you should learn to play. If you already play it, use this app to make keeping score easy!
Why this app?
- Keep track of scores for four players
- Support for players going Sneaker, calling Zola, Zola Schneider, or Zola Schneider Schwartz
- Automatic card point counting - just select how many Aces, Tens, Kings, Queens, and Jacks the Black Queens/calling team won
- Support for when a team wins no tricks or all tricks
- No accidentally applying points - when you're ready to add the points and move to the next hand, double tap the Apply Points button
- Start a game and finish it later; SpitzScore remembers where you left off
Future updates will see improvements to help explain the variation of the rules the app was built around, and other helpful overviews of playing the game.
- Tap a player's name to add them to the Black Queens team, and tap them again to undo that
- Tap the "+" on a player to add a call for them
- Then select how many point cards the calling/Black Queen team won during the hand
- Double tap Apply Points to add the points and get ready for the next hand. Easy!