NOTE: This app does not connect to the PlayStation 4 version of the game.
The mobile version of Thief Town acts as a controller for the main game. The desktop version is required to play.
Thief Town is a multiplayer-only stealth action game set in a pixel-perfect rendition of the Wild West. Lurk in the crowd, emulate non-player characters, and achieve backstabbing victory. Up to 4 players control identical avatars (the “Thieves”) in a single-screen arena (the “Town”), which is filled with other identical NPCs. Players must identify which NPCs are secretly other players and stab them for points, before being discovered and stabbed themselves!
• Competitive 2-4 player battles – Blend in with thieves while you search for and stab your opponents
• Multiple modes and items – Guns, smoke bombs, drunks, sheriffs, sandstorms, and killer tumbleweeds
• LAN & Local dynamic play – Connect multiple devices over the same Wi-Fi network
• Cross-platform compatibility – Play across any PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android device (requires at least 1 full version of Thief Town)
• Touch screen controls – Use your phone as a controller!
• No menus – Thief Town automatically connects players on the same network
• Thief Town - The classic backstabbing adventure. Players disguise themselves and stab their buddies in the midst of sandstorms and killer tumbleweeds.
• Spy Town - Players are given items to trick and trap enemy thieves. Smoke bombs, motion detectors, and teleportation devices... Be careful, they’re one-use only!
• Drunk Town - One randomly selected player (the "Sheriff") must identify and shoot the other knifeless drunks before running out of bullets.
Thief Town Controller is a supplemental controller app for the full version of Thief Town. One player must be using the full game in order to use the mobile version.
NOTE: For a better connection, please ensure you are connected to wifi.