Do you know how to say "Control Panel" in Chinese? This amazing app will help you quickly find the Chinese equivalent of the word.
English – Chinese Technology Dictionary is an up-to-date and comprehensive collection of up to 1,000,000 computer and technology terms. Our OFFLINE bilingual dictionary allows you to look up words easily without an Internet connection. If you have a connection, this great app lets you quickly connect to other popular online dictionaries, including Collins, Bab.la, WordReference, Larousse, for extra references.
Packed with powerful features like Handwriting Recognition, Voice and Image Recognition, English Chinese Technology Dictionary is a handy reference tool and translator.
Our useful Handwriting Recognition feature allows you to write a word with your finger and have it translated. With the Image Recognition feature, you can use your device’s camera to take a picture of text and the app will translate it for you.
As a bonus, English Chinese Technology Dictionary includes some pretty cool stuff like Vocabulary Game, Pronunciation Game and Word of the Day.
Install this wonderful app now to get the full power of English Chinese Technology Dictionary!
• Dynamic two-way lookup: Easily switch between ‘English => Chinese’ and ‘Chinese => English’ modes with just one click.
• Huge database: Accurate and up-to-date definitions of 1,000,000 words and examples
• Offline: look up words and listen to audio pronunciations without an Internet connection.
• Online Lookup: access and search many online dictionaries, saving the trouble of having to visit each site individually
• High-quality audio recordings of native speakers pronouncing English and Chinese words
• Intelligent word lookup: Suggested words are given as you type in the search box, so you don’t have to type in the whole word.
• Search history: quickly look back at recently checked words
• Favorites: save words into a favorites list for future reference
• Share your favorite words via social networks, email, and text
• Paragraph translation is also supported
• “Word of the Day” suggests interesting words daily to expand your vocabulary
• Learning by Playing: Vocabulary Game, Pronunciation Game
• Versatile translation options: Input using your voice, handwriting, and photos.