Born in 2012, The Blues is a 130-page slab of literary and visual greatness that celebrates over 100 years of the music and its history and culture, giving credit to legends and unsung heroes alike, and support to the next generation of artists.
Already a highly visible presence on the worldwide scene, and praised for its quality presentation and well-informed editorial, the magazine takes an active role in the promotion of blues via organizations like the European Blues Union and the annual BluesFest event at the Royal Albert Hall.
With the contribution of the cream of writers, photographers and designers, The Blues gives its community the voice it deserves and demands.
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £2.99 / $4.99 / €4.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49/ $3.99 / €3.59
1 year £27.99 / $39.99 / €35.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription