What if there was a way to increase your chances of ending up with the right person, once and for all? Maybe you want to break the pattern of dating the same type of person ~ the type that is just flat-out wrong for you ~ over and over and over again?
That's where this app comes in. The 5 Dates Plan is a fun dating project, based on the entertaining and inspirational memoir 5 Dates...a Man-Plan. The app focuses on using your own personal network to help you activate your goal of starting to date again and achieve your goal of finding Mr. or Mrs. Right. Or maybe you’re already out there in the dating world, but you need a specific plan in place to increase your chances of finding true love...lasting love.
You've come to the right place.
Mr or Mrs. Right is not going to fall from the sky onto your lap. So, go on. Take the plunge. It’s time. Make a positive change in your life today. Start your own 5 Dates Plan ~ a plan with a fresh and strategic approach to mapping out your future ~ and enjoy the unexpected adventures and affirmations that emerge from this remarkable life experience.
Features of the app:
1) A template to e-mail to your network directly from the app, announcing your 5 Dates Plan.
2) A tracking sheet for each of your 5 bachelors or bachelorettes with a wide variety of questions that you need to be asking yourself after a date...questions that will make you pause and truly analyze important signals that you might normally choose to ignore.
3) Suggestions are provided for quick and easy usage and/or you can type your own ideas.
4) Certain key questions also allow you to give your various impressions a rating out of 5 and then a compatibility score is calculated at the end. The intent is to make you take a second look at someone who you might normally have passed up on. Maybe they weren’t the best looking of the bunch, yet they received the highest compatibility score. Or the reverse ~ maybe you would normally jump at the chance to continue dating the gorgeous doctor, but the tracking sheet made you open your eyes to some crucial red flags and turn-offs that you really should not ignore.
5) Keep track of important information you’ll need for when you go out on a 2nd date with one of your bachelor(ette)s.
6) Date with the increased safety provided by the 5 Dates Plan since your dating suggestions come from within your very own network of trusted friends, family and colleagues.