A Cystic Fibrosis app 100% designed, developed, and programmed by a CFer.
The mission of this app is to provide the CF community with a useful tool and resource to help fight Cystic Fibrosis. In hopes that this app will be very beneficial to all and bring a sense of communication and understanding among all CF patients, their families, and their doctors.
The app has many features that include:
* General education of the disease, treatments, and population statistics
* Latest Cystic Fibrosis news streamed from three different cf-related news sites.
* U.S and Canada "CF foundation accredited" clinics listed categorized by state. Including phone numbers, street addresses, directors, and images.
* Recent list of treatment options available for various administration methods, including pictures and descriptions.
* Common treatment providers listed with contact and product information.
* Medication tracking log to store your daily medications and present to your doctor next time you are in clinic.
* Medication and appointment reminders that are simple to use and keep you on track with your medication and doctors appointments.
* The ability to log your health history such as surgeries, allergies, hospitalizations, antibiotic resistance, glucose readings, and X-rays, all on the go.
*Add custom notes to your health history.
* You can log and track your PFTs over time. Your PFT history will be displayed in a graph as well as a timeline, and will share your progress statistics after each PFT completed.
* A specialized question and answer section with fact based answers to frequently asked questions among the CF community along with the added value of cf patient's experience regarding numerous questions.
This app is a complete user friendly experience that is meant to support a great community of people. It has been created to serve the CF community in the best way possible and is constantly being improved and perfected!
**Supports iOS7 and iOS8**