Rhyme-Time Simon and Spelly-Mel celebrate your English Language Arts (ELA) learning success by having a dance party…and you’re invited!
This K-4 Common Core aligned app teaches the thrill of early word development and understanding. Our amazingly enriched ELA app promotes phonics, letter recognition, alphabetizing, and rhyming all in one.
Students are rewarded with a Rhyme-Time Simon and Spelly-Mel dance celebration that makes learning ELA fun and exciting.
And, as with all our EDUcator series of apps, there are no pop-up ads, social sharing or web browsing to ensure your student stays focused on the skills to be learned.
• Rhyme & Spell reinforces a student’s ability to spell words that are considered high-frequency and commonly misspelled words. It provides a type of direct instruction that reinforces phonics skills while promoting alphabetization.
• Our app also provides picture support and practice for students who are second language learners with the need to increase their vocabulary and reading fluency.
• Children of all abilities will learn to recognize word chunks as word “families” and will begin to read with greater speed and accuracy.
• During early stages of reading development, it is important to provide activities, stories and games that contain repetitive text structures or rhyming patterns that will help children predict words while reading later on.
• Rhyme & Spell emphasizes an approach that is both meaningful and supportive. The goal is to be a useful learning tool for both children who are looking to increase their language skills and for those who have had difficulty with more traditional learning approaches.
• The Bonus Round let's your student put their skills to the test, giving them a chance to earn a certificate that shows their achievement level.
• Pre-K (Pre-School)
• K (Kindergarten)
• 1 (First Grade, 1st Grade)
• 2 (Second Grade, 2nd Grade)
• 3 (Third Grade, 3rd Grade)
• 4 (Fourth Grade, 4th Grade)
Common Core Alignment Standards: