I've found that the times I need to submit referrals to fellow BNI members or keep track of closed business and one-to-ones, I am usually away from the office. Unfortunately, the BNI connect website is next to impossible to use from a mobile device and the existing apps for BNI do not provide these basics. I wrote this app to fill the needs for myself and other members of my BNI chapter. Please feel free to use it, and let me know if you find any issues. The sections within the app are connecting directly with the BNI Connect website, so you will have to be connected to the internet to use the app.
Here are the features I focused on, which I felt were the most important for a mobile experience:
* Remembering Login Info, so you are only asked once unless you decide to sign out.
* Viewing Chapter Connections - Including easily sending emails and calling members.
* Add Connection as a Contact
* Submitting TYFCB Slips
* Submitting Referral Slips
* Submitting One-to-One Slips