Forget trawling through pages of indigestible legal material and spending precious money on basic legal advice. NSW Pocket Lawyer brings together the information you need most about common criminal and traffic offences, your legal rights, and other important information to assist when fighting your case in court.
Written in plain Australian English and developed by Sydney Criminal Lawyers, NSW Pocket Lawyer has over 500 articles on the most topical and controversial legal issues. Get informed and qualified legal advice, in a user-friendly and easy-to-understand way.
• learn defences to criminal and traffic charges under NSW State and Australian Federal Law
• find out how to get your case dropped or thrown out of court
• discover how to avoid a criminal record even if you wish to plead guilty
• protect your licence with tips on how to beat traffic infringements
• save money by learning how to represent yourself in court
• see how to appeal against a wide range of cases
Know your rights when approached by police:
• when can police search me, my car or home?
• do I have to give any information when approached by police?
• what is my right to silence?
• should I participate in a police interview?
• will I be able to get my case thrown out?
• can I sue police for wrongful arrest?
• how do I force police to pay my legal costs?
• where can I make a complaint against police?
Find out about offences, penalties and sentencing statistics for a wide range of cases:
• assaults and AVOs
• drink driving, driving while suspended or disqualified, and other traffic offences
• sex offences
• fraud and theft
• robbery offences such as break and enter
• firearms, kidnapping and murder cases
At Sydney Criminal Lawyers, we always strive to deliver the best content and quality advice possible – and we welcome constructive criticism on how our content can be improved. If you would like to suggest a topic, or if you run into any bugs or problems with the app, we strongly encourage you to get in touch with us. Give us a call using the app or on +612 92618881 at anytime, or email us at email@example.com