A fast and versatile tool to create user interface prototypes for Apps, websites, presentations and more.
Design wireframes to describe the page layout, the arrangement of the content, the logic of the menus...anything.
Publish and share a navigable versions of your schema or start a slideshow on the external screen.
We designed this app to reduce drastically the space used on your device (less than 50 Mbytes), so you can work seamless on you iPod, iPhone and iPad anywhere!
Describe the user interface elements and how they interact with each other, is an important step before you begin the development of the final version. A powerful tool to enhance the potential of developers, UI designers, visual designers, business analysts.
- Symbols and built-in mockups: more than 200 items (iPhone, iPad, basic web sites, etc.) can be customised (font, size, colour, text).
- Comments: you can add notes to projects, pages, elements and include them in a report.
- Reader Mode: presents on external screen while reading the contents of the storyboard.
- Sharing: Share or import projects with other people using this app.
- Publication: print or publish a navigable version of the project as a PDF or HTML file.
- Storyboard: add comments to describe the screens and pages.
- Automatic pagination: all elements in the page will resize and position automatically depending on the orientation of the iPad.
- Map of links: automatically generates reports to describe the relationship between the schemas (pages, user interfaces, etc.), the navigation logic and provide clear guidelines.
- Project management: organise your projects into groups and share.
- Versioning: projects can be examined and stored between team members. Take a snapshot of a page, add a comment and share it with your colleagues.
- Add external content: images and text can be inserted from the Clipboard as new elements on the page.
- Safe: use this app on any network, even when you're not at your desk. All sharing features support encryption with passwords.
Contact us directly for feedback, additional functionality, support and refer to our website for more information and examples.