With easylog you keep track of when and where you do things in your life.
For example you can track when and where you last refueled, went to the gym or the movies.
How it works? You can create categories (such as "Getting gas", "Gym", "Movies") for anything you would like to keep track of. Your categories are organized in a list.
With just a tap of your finger on a category you save a new log entry (that's a time and location stamp) for that category.
Each log entry shows the date, time and distance to where it was created.
You can view all log entries of a category in a chronologically ordered list or on a map. easylog remembers everything for you - offline, battery-saving and without the need to login to a server.
Sounds good? Have fun with easy log!
All features in detail:
- add, rename, reorder and delete log categories
- add and delete log entries for a category
- edit the date, time and location of a log entry
- add a note to a log entry (can be edited and deleted)
- view logs on a map (for all categories at once or per category)
- choose a color for a category