AFinity is a groundbreaking personalised self-care companion for patients of Atrial Fibrillation (AF), the most common heart arrhythmia in the UK. It provides a comprehensive set of tools, including a core, self-diarising function for keeping track of breathlessness, palpitations and general well-being on a day-to-day basis. Developed in conjunction with the Arrhythmia Alliance, the international heart rhythm charity, AFinity contains an easy-to-use reference library containing a glossary of terms for helping you understand technical terms relating to AF, detailed descriptions of common AF procedures, types of treatments, and medications. It also has an INR tracking tool, including a Time in Treatment calculator and visualiser to help those taking Warfarin keep track of INR levels. Finally, AFinity contains a fun, educational quiz to help you improve your general knowledge about AF.
AFinity, part of the LifeCourse app family, is currently completely free (no hidden costs, advertising, or in-app purchases)! Use AFinity and other LifeCourse apps to manage your health as much as you want. LifeCourse membership includes:
1. Unlimited secure cloud storage to back up and securely store your LifeCourse data from any LifeCourse App - AFinity, HyTen or Heart Failure.
2. Sync your AFinity & LifeCourse data among all your iOS devices.
3. New quiz questions and challenges monthly!
4. Access to local news and events via the AFA and AA.
5. Quarterly updates to the reference library, including all medications, treatments, and procedures.
6. Technical support via e-mail.