Powerful SAT Math preparation tool.
- 400+ questions (incl. 10 Chapters) with step-by-step solution for each.
This application is NOT just a question bank. It take your preparation to next level by providing effective tools to monitor performance, review questions you answered wrong or group question.
- 400+ quality questions covering all facets.
- Practice questions and examples by topics with step-by-step solution.
- 10 Chapter's practice quizzes (25+ questions each).
- Ability to Bookmark question for later review.
- Easy to use and effective user Interface.
- No Wi-Fi or Data Connection required
- Chapters including :-
1) Numbers & Operations: Numbers, even-odd, substitution, operation, factors, fractions, sequence/patterns, counting, absolute, complex numbers,Average, HCF & LCM, Number Theory
2) Algebra: Roots, Exponents, roots, linear and quadratic equations, inequalities, percent, functions
3) Word Problems: Ratio, Variation/Proportion, motion, work, age, mixture, cost
4) Data & Statistics: Probability, average, statistics, set theory, data analysis (bar, line, pie charts), interest, Percentage, Permutations, Ratio & Proportion
5) Geometry: Area & Volume,parallel lines, angles, triangle (properties, congruency, similarity) , pythagorus, circle, area & perimeter, solids, co-ordinate geometry
6) Time & Distance , Time & Work.
SAT is a registered trademark of College Board. College Board neither sponsors nor endorses this product or any of its content.
There may be a possibility of some bugs, inaccuracies or typographical errors for which the owner cannot be held liable.
The owner can make changes or modifications including deletions to the contents, the product and software given here at any time without notice.