Watch Live CCTV Footage from your Yale DVR on your Smartphone or Tablet
Yale CCTV App supports the following features
• Multi Channel Viewing with up to 4 cameras on your screen at the same time
• Capture video from your camera on to your device and view back at a later time
• Capture single and multiple still images and store these in your devices photo gallery
• Control your PTZ (Pan, Tilt & Zoom) Camera from your smart device
• Control your Yale Easy Fit Alarm and be alerted for any activation (EF-USBDVR needs to be connected to DVR)
• Live Video streaming from your Yale DVR directly to your Smartphone or Tablet device without being routed through 3rd party servers
Current Yale DVR’s supporting this App is as follows
• Other manufactures DVR’s ARE NOT supported with the Yale CCTV App.
• Alarm function will only work with Yale Easy Fit Alarm Range when EF-USBDVR is connected and paired together
• The Yale CCTV App will only allow 1 user to view CCTV cameras at any one time
• This app uses a data stream that will connect to your Yale DVR via Wifi or 3G/4G. When using 3G/4G connection you mobile phone service provider will likely consider the video footage from your DVR as “downloads” and will contribute to any download usage and limits your mobile phone data plan you have. If you exceed your plan limits you may incur further additional charges. Please consult you r service provider regarding the use of video streaming and impact this may have on your data allowances. Yale will not be responsible for any charges you may incur for usage of this App.